Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something New

Today marks my third week living in my temporary home of Chattanooga, TN. I moved here upon the New Year to start my first Level II rotation at Siskin Rehab as an Occupational Therapy Student. My experience has been wonderful so far, but seems to have dampened communication with those closest to me due to the long work hours and my “sometimes” laziness. In hopes to reach all of you, my goal in keeping this blog is to share my week with you through music. Though I lack the musical gift my brother was blessed with, I have an irrevocable love for any and all music and find it to guide my very footsteps in life.

I warn you now that my savor for music follows no pattern, as I am sure you will see with the development of this blog. For this reason, “The Walking Jukebox” came to life, as random tunes are forever dancing between my ears. The first part of the title, “Elephants Gerald,” shall remain an anomaly for the majority of my audience, but I hope you find its resonance to be as pleasantly amusing as I find it to be.

So, with that, I will begin my blog with hopes in sharing a few songs that better articulate my experiences while in Chattanooga. Welcome to Elephants Gerald & The Walking Jukebox!

No comments:

Post a Comment