This week has been incredibly busy at Siskin & running errands all across town doesn’t seem to make my days any shorter. Somehow I continue to get by, finding something to always smile about: wonderful patients to work with, a little pup to keep me company, the best parents in the world, a supportive beau back “home,” a roof over my head, an inspiring younger brother, food on my makeshift table & oh-so-good tunes to jam out to. Check out the songs that kicked off this week to a great start. Click on the ones linked for my top picks for this month! Happy March, my friends!
Anyone with information on Two Door Cinema Club, please share! Obsessed with this song and music video. Caught the end of this little gem this morning when I was getting ready for work. Heard only a few notes & was drooling. It has been on replay since I got home today. Talk dirty to me, Ginger!! Enjoy, my loves....
Shamrockin’ Playlist:
- Chromeo: "Bonafide Loving"
- Kings of Leon: "Back Down South"
- Lady Antebellum: "Looking for a Good Time" & "Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You"
- Girl Talk: "Let It Out"
- Enya: "Caribbean Blue"
- Keri Hilson: "Pretty Girl Rock"
- Cee-Lo Green: "F*ck You"
- Two Door Cinema Club: "What You Know"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: "The Zephyr Song"
Anyone with information on Two Door Cinema Club, please share! Obsessed with this song and music video. Caught the end of this little gem this morning when I was getting ready for work. Heard only a few notes & was drooling. It has been on replay since I got home today. Talk dirty to me, Ginger!! Enjoy, my loves....
No comments:
Post a Comment