Saturday, April 9, 2011

40 Days of Blessings

Day 28: Charleston & "Many The Miles"
What a great day in Charleston! Had a refreshing lunch at Saffron with my friends, Katie and Christie, then spent the afternoon in Water Front Park laying out catching up. Spent the evening having dinner at Fleet Landing with Andres, followed by drinks at Pearlz and Squeeze to watch the Masters. Later met friends at Brick for darts and good times :) 




If you haven't been to Squeeze, give it a shot. I always overlooked it due to its size and location, but it's unique and worth a visit. Grrrrreat play-list too! The bar was filled with music from Jack Johnson and Sara Bareilles. Delicious picks :)




Day 27: Mac&Cheese and "Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa"
Had Mac & Cheese around 9AM this morning for breakfast. It was delightful and much needed. Definitely the best comfort food. Listened to Vampire Weekend until I spooned the last bit of cheesy-goodness into my mouth :) Went straight back to bed after breakfast and didn't wake up until 1 or so. Such a lazy day, but I wouldn't change a thing. 




I've been singing only one line from this song all day. Here is "Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa" from Vampire Weekend. One more day of vacation...miss you as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment