Monday, April 18, 2011

40 Days of Blessings


Wonderful weekend "Wastin' Away Again In Margaritaville" :) Indescribable fun with a rowdy group of parrotheads down in Tampa, Florida. Went into work today and no lie, the first song that came on our facility's radio was "Cheeseburger in Paradise." Honeeeeey!!




Such a great "mini-vacation" to take right at the beginning for fieldwork #2 :) Wish you all could have been there. Met some awesome people on the trip and ended the night walking hand-in-hand with my honey humming "Brown Eyed Girl." 



Since I was not near a computer to blog my blessings this weekend, I will do so now to maintain speed as Easter approaches :) For Day 32, Friday: praise God for Alma Maters!! Got the chance to see Dre's old stomping grounds and finally visit Stetson. Did a walk-through the frat house, bar hopped to his favorite places and closed the night sharing taquitos and corndogs during a walk back home. Loved meeting all his friends and getting a feel for his college days :)
For Day 33, Saturday: Jimmy Buffett and um...JIMMY BUFFETT! What a groovy "old timer" this man is and forever will be! Just spreading good vibes and living the life. Spent the day being a wild parrot and a loyal pledge. For Day 34, Monday: Laughter...or should I say "Reir." As I expected, I was a tad tired come Monday morning; however, my spanish-speaking patients really got me through the day and kept me laughing. Laughter can cure any slump :) Thanks to them for keeping me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment